Unique combination of flavors, that will have you wanting more.
- 1 - 6.4 oz pkg albacore tuna in water
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted & diced
- 1 small red apple, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Apricot Balsamic
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- arugula, or lettuce of choice
- Drain water from the tuna.
- Combine in a bowl, tuna, avocado, apple, celery, and dried cranberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic, salt & pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad, and mix well.
- Serve over a bed of arugula or lettuce of your choice, or on bread for a sandwich.
Other recipes you might like