- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 green onions, cut in 2” pieces on the diagonal
- 3 Tbsp Harissa or Curry Olive Oil, divided
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Balsamic
- 3 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic, soy sauce, honey, corn starch, and garlic. Set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large skillet, add shrimp, saute until pink, and no longer translucent. Remove to a plate.
- Add 2 Tbsp olive oil to pan, add broccoli, and saute for about 4 mins, then add green onions.
- Saute to desired doneness.
- Stir the balsamic mixture into the pan and cook for about 1-2 mins, add the shrimp back in.
- Serve over rice.
Try a small drizzle of coconut balsamic in the rice.
Other recipes you might like