- 1 lb Mahi Mahi or halibut
- 2 Tbsp Arbequina Olive Oil or Blood Orange Olive Oil
- kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup White Peach Balsamic
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried ginger
- 1/4 cup almonds, toasted and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 6 dried apricots, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- In a small pan, combine honey, mustard, balsamic, thyme, ginger, almonds, scallions, dried apricots, and lemon juice. On medium heat bring to a simmer for 3-4 mins.
- In a large skillet, on medium-high, heat the oil, then place mahi mahi, seasoned with kosher salt in pan.
- Cook to lightly brown for 1-2 mins on each side.
- Pour sauce over the fish.
- Cover and cook on medium-low heat for 2-3 mins, or until fish is flakey with fork.
- Serve with couscous, rice, or quinoa.
Other recipes you might like