Try this pesto over chicken or fish!
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Honeybell Orange Balsamic
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 - 6 oz tilapia fillets or 4 boneless, skinless chicken
- In a food processor, combine cilantro, walnuts, garlic, parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, and balsamic, pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add fish or chicken to pan, and arrange tomatoes around the meat.
- Spread pesto over tilapia or chicken.
- For fish, bake at 425 for about 10 mins, or until fish flakes with a fork.
- For chicken, bake at 375 for 20 mins, or until no longer pink inside.
Other recipes you might like