- 1/2 head of green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 of a bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Jalapeno Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro Garlic Balsamic
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage, cilantro, and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic, lime juice, sugar, cumin, and salt.
- Pour dressing over slaw, and stir to evenly coat the slaw.
- Let it marinade for at least 2 hours, before serving.
- Excellent served as a side, on fish tacos, or on pulled pork.
Other recipes you might like