This is an easy one, but packed with flavor!
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan, and brown the chicken on each side.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the shallots and the chicken broth to the pan. Simmer for 3 mins.
- Add the raspberry balsamic. Bring all to a boil and simmer, stirring, until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in the cream and return the chicken to the pan. Heat for 1 min. to warm chicken.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Other recipes you might like