Take this to a party, and you will come home with an empty bowl!
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, & diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed & drained
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, diced
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted & diced
- 3 Tbsp Chipotle Olive Oil or Jalapeno Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Mango Balsamic or Lime Balsamic
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp each, salt & pepper
- In a large bowl mix together black beans, mango, bell peppers, corn, red onion, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic, lime juice, garlic, sugar, salt & pepper.
- Pour dressing over bean salad, and mix together.
- Carefully stir in avocados.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 mins before serving.
- Serve as a side dish or as salsa with chips.
Other recipes you might like