Unique, but delicious!
- 1 medium jicama, peeled, and cut into matchsticks
- 1 granny smith apple, cut into matchsticks
- 2-3 naval oranges, peeled and segmented
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 ½ cup kale, stems removed, and chopped
- 2 Tbsp Jalapeño Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Grapefruit Balsamic
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp each, salt & pepper
- In a large bowl, put kale, a drop of each olive oil, lemon juice and salt, then massage the kale for about a minute to soften.
- Then add jicama, apples, oranges, and avocado.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic, ginger, lemon juice, salt & pepper.
- Pour over salad, and stir in gently.
- Serve immediately. If serving next day, might need to refresh the dressing.
Other recipes you might like