Love this stir-fry!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Blood Orange or Basil Olive Oil
- 3 cups your favorite veggies, ie. broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, red pepper, zucchini, yellow squash, onions
- In large skillet over medium-high heat cook veggies in EVOO until crisp-tender. Remove veggies.
- Cook chicken for 3 to 4 mins or until no longer pink. Push to the edges of skillet.
- In a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, marmalade, balsamic, cornstarch, and garlic.
- Add to skillet, cook & stir till thickened.
- Return veggies to skillet. Stir all together to coat with sauce.
- Serve over rice.
Other recipes you might like