- 6 oz orzo pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup each, cherry and golden tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 Tbp Gremolata Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp each, salt & pepper
- Cook pasta in lightly salted, boiling water for about 8-11 mins, or until al dente; drain well.
- Place in a large serving bowl.
- Cook green beans in boiling water for 3 mins.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add green beans to the orzo, along with the red onion, tomatoes, basil, and feta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Pour over salad, and mix together.
Other recipes you might like