- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup pearl (Israeli) couscous
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienne cut
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded then diced
- 2 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Oregano White Balsamic
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Bring broth to a boil in a saucepan, reduce to medium-low, add the couscous. Simmer until tender and liquid is absorbed, about 5 mins.
- Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic, garlic, salt & pepper.
- In a larger bowl, mix couscous, sun dried tomatoes, olives, garbanzo beans, cucumber, feta and basil.
- Pour olive oil mixture over it. Stir together.
Other recipes you might like