Summer grilling at its best!
- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 small zucchini, cut in half, lengthwise
- 1 small yellow squash, cut in half, lengthwise
- 1 red pepper, cut in half
- 1 red onion, cut in quarters
- 8 oz whole mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Dill Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp each, salt and pepper
- In a large resealable bag, combine the olive oil, balsamic, white wine, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Add the shrimp and veggies to the marinade, mix well, so it coats everything.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove everything from the marinade and grill. Grill shrimp until opaque,and veggies until tender.
- Once veggies are grilled, cut them to one inch size pieces.
Other recipes you might like