Inspired by a dear friend. She has good taste!
- 2 cups wild rice, cooked
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, roasted
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 Tbsp Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Toss together the wild rice, green onion, celery, dried cranberries, and pecans in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Other recipes you might like