- 2 Tbsp 18 year Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can sweet corn, drained
- Mix together all ingredients. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
So many different olive oils work in this salad. Try any extra virgin olive oil, or Garlic Olive Oil, or if you want to give it a little more kick try Jalapeño, Harissa, Chipotle or Habanero Olive Oil.
Other recipes you might like