Your traditional cranberry sauce with a yummy twist!
- 1 (12 oz) bag fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon Pear Balsamic
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed + extra to taste
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- Add all ingredients except orange zest to a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring well.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until the cranberries have popper - about 10-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in zest and add more brown sugar if desired (add a tsp at a time, until desired sweetness.).
- Cool thoroughly to set.
Can be prepared up to three days in advance.
Other recipes you might like