- 1 - 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp Jalapeno Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Lemongrass Mint Balsamic
- 1/4 tsp each, salt and pepper
- Combine chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes, and onion in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together garlic, parsley, olive oil, balsamic, and salt & pepper.
- Drizzle over chickpea mixture. Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least an hour to let flavors blend.
- Serve alone or over a bed of mixed greens.
Other recipes you might like