- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 3 Tbsp Pineapple Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp each, salt and pepper
- Combine in a bowl, chicken, green onion, red pepper, celery, and almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together pineapple balsamic, orange olive oil, soy sauce, ginger, and salt & pepper.
- Pour over chicken salad; stir together.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce, or in a lettuce cup.
Other recipes you might like