Comfort food at its best!
- Preheat oven to 325.° Grease a 2 qt baking dish with a small amountt of the olive oil.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, sugars, cinnamon, milk and olive oil together. Add a small handful of bread cubes to the mix. Make sure bread cubes are fully immersed. Spoon soaked cubes in dish. Repeat.
- Pour any left over mix over bread. Cover dish with foil, bake for 40-45 mins.
- Uncover and bake for 5-10 mins more or until bread is golden brown and mix is absorbed.
- Put a metal bowl in freezer to chill.
- Once bowl is chilled pour in heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar. Beat mixture on high till whipped cream has stiff peaks.
- Once cream is stiff, slowly fold in balsamic.
- Keep whipping cream chilled till ready to serve.
Other recipes you might like