Simple, yet delicious!
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp white wine
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup 18 yr Balsamic
- 4 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Coat a saucepan with olive oil.
- Over medium heat, cook and stir garlic until soft, about 3 min.
- Mix in white wine, honey, balsamic, mustard, and salt & pepper.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 3 min, or until slightly thickened.
- Arrange salmon on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle salmon with half of the balsamic glaze and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 14 min, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- Brush salmon with remaining glaze.
Other recipes you might like