New twist on tuna salad!
- 1 - 6.4 oz pkg albacore tuna in water
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted & diced
- 3-4 Tbsp peperoncini, sliced
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Jalapeno Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Grapefruit Balsamic
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- arugula, or lettuce of choice
- Drain water from the tuna.
- Combine in a bowl, tuna, avocado, peperoncini, cannellini beans, and basil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad, and mix well.
- Serve over a bed of arugula or lettuce of your choice.
Other recipes you might like