Flavorful side dish to make any meal pop!
- 2 cups napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup matchstix carrots
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup peanuts
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Lemon or Blood Orange or Basil Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, combine napa cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, red pepper, scallions, cilantro, and peanuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic, sesame oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic and salt.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, then toss to mix.
Other recipes you might like