Gourmet tasting mashed potatoes with a drizzle of truffle oil!
- 4 lbs. white potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup half & half cream
- 1/2-1/3 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp White Truffle Oil
- course kosher salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Simmer potatoes in boiling, salted water, about 20-30 mins, or until tender.
- Drain well.
- Mash potatoes with masher (DO NOT use electric mixer) until there are no lumps. While mixing, add half & half slowly until potatoes are fluffy and still have body. Add butter & truffle oil.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
Other recipes you might like