- 1 pint of strawberries, sliced thinly
- ⅛ cup fresh chopped mint
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped basil
- 1 tbsp lemon, lime, or orange zest
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Basil Olive Oil (split, 1 part in mix 1 part on bread)
- 2 tbsp Strawberry Balsamic
- 1 package of mascarpone cheese
- 1 loaf of french bread
- In a bowl, toss together the strawberries, mint, basil, zest, sugar, olive oil, and balsamic.
- slice french bread, lay them out on a cookie sheet, then brush bread with basil olive oil.
- Put bread under broiler for a few minutes, until lightly brown.
- spread mascarpone cheese on bread.
- Serve strawberry mixture over bread.
Other recipes you might like