Bring this to work for lunch, and everyone around you will have food envy.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup corn
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 4 Tbsp Cilantro Garlic Balsamic
- 4 Tbsp Jalapeno Olive Oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Rinse and drain quinoa.
- In a pan, bring the chicken broth and quinoa to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until all the broth is absorbed, about 10 mins.
- Cool quinoa.
- Mix together green pepper, red onion, corn, black beans, cilantro, tomatoes, feta, and quinoa.
- Mix in separate bowl, balsamic, olive oil, lemon juice and salt & pepper. Whisk together.
- Pour over quinoa. Mix together.
Other recipes you might like