A unique twist on your classic apple crisp!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Make the crumble, by pinching together butter and flour to pea-sized crumbs. Mix in sugar, spice and oats.
- Chill for 30 minutes
- Warm Rosemary Olive Oil in a large skillet. Add the apples and Red Apple Balsamic. Cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes to soften the apples.
- Pour apples in a baking dish, sprinkle crumble on top.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve with ice cream, whipped cream, or as a mix-in for oatmeal.
Other recipes you might like