The nutty oil adds so much depth of flavor!
- 2 1/4 Cups all purpose flour, sift before measuring
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs beaten until frothy
- 1 cup mashed cooked or canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp Roasted Walnut Oil
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a bowl.
- Beat eggs, walnut oil and sugar.
- Blend in mashed pumpkin.
- Stir in the sifted dry ingredients alternately with the milk, blending until batter is smooth after each addition
- Stir in chopped walnuts or pecans.
- Spoon batter into well greased and floured muffin pan cups.
- Fill about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or when wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Frost as desired.
Other recipes you might like