Tasty twist on grilled cheese!
- 2 slices of english muffin bread, or another dense bread
- tomato slice, very thinly sliced, pat dry
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 1-1 ½ oz provolone cheese, shredded
- 3 tsp Pesto Olive Oil
- 1 tsp 18 yr Balsamic
- Brush 1½ tsp Pesto olive oil on one side of each slice of bread. Flip bread over.
- In a small bowl, combine shredded provolone and the 18 yr Balsamic.
- After tossing it to coat, add the cheese to one slice of bread.
- Add the arugula on top, the tomato slice, and the other slice of bread, olive oil side up.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Cook until the bread is golden brown, then flip the sandwich over, and cook until the other side is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Can also make this on a panini press.
Other recipes you might like