You won't believe how delicious the blood orange olive oil makes these brownies!
- ½ cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Dutched cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir together oil, sugar & vanilla.
- Add eggs & beat well with a spoon.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder & salt.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to egg mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in nuts if desired.
- Spread batter evenly into pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until brownies start to pull away from the sides of pan.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Other recipes you might like