The Ginger Oil gives this salad a wonderful zip!
- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 peaches or nectarines, cut into slices
- 8 cups spring mix lettuce
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup pecans
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Ginger Oil
- 1/4 cup Mango Balsamic
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp each, salt and pepper
- On four plates, divide out the spring mix, peaches, blueberries, pecans, and goat cheese.
- In a jar, combine Ginger oil, Mango balsamic, Sesame oil, soy sauce, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Pat dry the shrimp, and salt & pepper.
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, add butter and EVOO. Once the butter is melted, add the shrimp. Saute shrimp until opaque on one side, once you flip it, add to the pan garlic and green onion. Cook until both sides of shrimp are opaque.
- Add shrimp to salads.
- Give the dressing a shake, then pour over salads.
Other recipes you might like