The Mango Balsamic adds a wonderful pop of flavor to this classic!
- 1 pound firm White Fish (Cod, Tilapia, Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Catfish)
- 4 Tbsp Chipotle Oil (divided)
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Mango White Balsamic (divided)
- 1 Cup Cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, diced
- 6-8 Flour or Corn Tortillas
- 1 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 3 limes
- Salt and Pepper
- Avocado & tomato, optional
- In a small bowl mix 2 Tablespoons Chipotle Oil, 1 Tablespoon Mango White Balsamic, juice of one lime, and salt & pepper (to taste).
- Pour over fish, coat well and marinate for 20 mins.
- In a small bowl mix sour cream, 2 Tablespoons Chipotle Oil, 1 teaspoon Mango White Balsamic, juice of one lime, and salt & pepper (to taste).
- In a medium bowl combine cabbage, onion, and cilantro. Pour sour cream mixture over cabbage and toss well to coat.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Brush oil over grate. Place marinated fish on grill. Cook 3 minutes, gently turn & grill until opaque white, approximately another 3 minutes.
- Assemble tacos with tortilla, fish, slaw, avocado, tomatoes & serve with lime wedge.
Other recipes you might like