- 1/4 cup Orange Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp Strawberry Balsamic
- Prepare muffin tray with 12 liners.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together oil, sugar, and egg.
- Stir in baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour flour then milk over batter and stir to combine. Batter will contain lumps.
- Fill each cupcake liner 2/3 full will batter.
- Bake for 18-20 mins, or until muffin tops spring back when touched.
- In another bowl, mix together whipping cream, 1 Tbsp sugar, and balsamic. Beat together until fluffy and peaks form.
- Spread over cooled cupcakes.
Other recipes you might like