Bread like no other!
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9x5" loaf pan, and set aside.
- In a large bowl add cranberry sauce and balsamic. Mix well and set aside ½ cup of cranberry sauce.
- To the large bowl add cranberry sauce, oil, sugars, egg, vanilla, and nutmeg, and beat together.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder, and walnuts. Mix well until just combined.
- Pour mix into prepared pan.
- Pour remaining cranberry sauce down the center or dollop on top, then bake about 50 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
Other recipes you might like