- 1 large butternut squash-peeled, seeded, and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tsp smoked sweet paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp 18 yr Balsamic
- 3 Tbsp Chipotle Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large baking dish, spray cooking spray, then arrange butternut squash cubes.
- In a small bowl, combine spices, olive oil and balsamic.
- Pour over squash, and toss to coat.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil, roast for 20 mins.
- Toss the squash mixture and bake uncovered for an additonal 25 mins, or until squash is tender.
Other recipes you might like