Healthy and Flavorful Dessert!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup milk of your choice (coconut, almond, cashew, cow's, soy)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 4 Tbsp Chocolate, Cinnamon Pear Balsamic or Strawberry Balsamic
- Sweetener as desired (honey, agave, sugar, stevia, etc)
- Combine chia seeds, milk, yogurt and Balsamic in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour into 4-6 containers and let thicken overnight.
- Top with any desired sweetener, fruits, nuts, chocolate, a drizzle of Balsamic, or other toppings and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like