Sweet and spice come together beautifully in this dish!
- Combine balsamic, olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, paprika, salt & pepper in a large resealable bag. Mix together, then place pork tenderloin in bag. Mix so that marinade covers tenderloins.
- Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place pork into a glass baking dish along with marinade.
- Bake for about 30-40 mins, until internal temp. reaches 145 degrees.
- Let rest for 10 mins before slicing and serving.
Other recipes you might like