One of my favorite salads!
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 1 med. red onion, sliced into 1/2” rings
- 1 pint medley cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 oz crumbled feta
- 3 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Basil Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Grapefruit Balsamic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Brush a small amount of olive oil onto the corn and onion.
- On a medium-high pre-heated grill, grill the corn and onion, keeping the rings of the onion together, can use skewers, but not needed.
- Grill 2-4 mins per side.
- Let cool. Once cooled, cut corn off cob.
- Cut grilled onion into 1” pieces.
- Using a mandoline, slice zucchini into thin ribbons, length-wise.
- In a large bowl, add zucchini, corn, onion, tomatoes, feta and fresh basil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic, and salt & pepper.
- Drizzle dressing on top of salad. Stir in.
Other recipes you might like