Restaurant quality at home!
- 2 med. oranges, sectioned
- 1 med. avocado, cut into slices
- 1/4 red onion, sliced very thin
- 1 cup watercress, stemmed
- 2 cups red leaf lettuce, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Tbsp Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 4 Tbsp Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint
- pinch of cayenne
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Whisk together balsamic, olive oil, dijon mustard, mint, cayenne, and salt for the dressing in bowl. Set aside.
- On four plates, arrange red leaf lettuce, and watercress.
- On top of lettuce place oranges, avocado slices and red onion.
- Drizzle salad with dressing.
Other recipes you might like