You will never buy store bought hummus again!
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 ½ Tbsp Spicy Olive Oil , like, Jalapeño, Curry, Harissa, or Chipotle Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Roasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cilantro leaves
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 ½ Tbsp liquid from garbanzo beans
- Pour can of garbanzo beans into a microwaveable bowl.
- Cover with cling wrap, venting one corner.
- Microwave for 3 mins.
- While that is cooking, add to a blender container, garlic, oils, lemon juice, cilantro leaves, and salt.
- Then add 2 ½ Tbsp liquid from the garbanzo beans, and garbanzo beans.
- Blend on low until smooth.
By warming the garbanzo beans, it softens them to makes it easier to blend.
Other recipes you might like