Beets and fig balsamic, a perfect partner!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Wash the beets, trim the ends, and place on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp olive oil over beets. Salt & pepper.
- Roast for 45-60 mins, or until they pierce easily with a knife. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Peel the beets & cut into wedges.
- On a platter, spread out the mixed greens, place the beets and pecans on top.
- Drizzle with 1 Tbsp olive oil, & balsamic.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
Other recipes you might like