Flavorful breakfast option!
- 10 eggs
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 chorizo sausage links
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp Chipotle, Cayenne or Habanero Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- garnish options: avocado, sour cream, and salsa
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- In a cast iron skillet add the olive oil, onion and yellow pepper, and saute.
- Remove the chorizo from the casing, and brown with the onions & peppers.
- In a bowl, whisk well the eggs and salt.
- Add the cheese and cilantro. Mix well.
- Once the sausage is cooked, add the egg mixture on top.
- Bake for about 18-21 minutes, until firm in the center.
- Garnish with avocado slices, sour cream, and salsa.
Other recipes you might like