The Honey Ginger Balsamic makes this dish sing!
- Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- In skillet heat olive oil and cook chicken, turning once, 10 to 12 mins or until cooked through.
- Remove to serving platter and keep warm.
- Over medium heat, melt the butter and brown sugar, stirring often, until sugar is dissolved.
- Add broth, bring to a boil.
- Stir flour into Honey Ginger Balsamic, then add it to pan. Stir until it thickens slightly.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Excellent served with rice.
Other recipes you might like