The flavors of summer all come together in this salad!
- 1 ripe peach
- 4 cups arugula and spinach mix
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 oz feta, crumbled
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 3 Tbps Rosemary or Basil Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp White Peach Balsamic
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp each salt & pepper
- Cut peach in half, brush with a small amount of oil.
- Grill on a hot grill for about 3 minutes, each side.
- Once peach is cooled, thinly slice.
- Divide between 4 plates, arugula & spinach mix, blueberries, pepitas, avocado, feta, basil, and peach slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic, honey, dijon mustard, and salt & pepper.
- Drizzle over salads.
Other recipes you might like