A hit at every picnic!
- 1 lb pkg frozen shelled edamame
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1/4 cup Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp Basil or Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Bring a medium pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add the edamame and boil for 3 minutes.
- Add corn and boil for 1 minute more.
- Drain well.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Add to the bowl, red pepper, red onion, and black beans.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic, cilantro, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad, mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Other recipes you might like