Depth of flavor with this steak!
- In a large resealable bag, combine the teriyaki sauce, 3 Tbsp Chipotle olive oil, 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate balsamic, garlic, and pepper.
- Add the steak to the marinade, mix well, so steak is coated. Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the steaks from marinade and grill to desired doneness.
- While steaks are resting, after cooking, saute mushrooms and onions in 1 Tbsp chipotle olive oil.
- Once sauted, add 2 Tbsp balsamic and let cook for about 3 mins.
- Top the steaks with mushrooms.
Other recipes you might like