- 1 1/2 lb salmon fillet
- 1/8 tsp each, salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp white wine
- 3 Tbsp Pomegranate Balsamic
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 Tbsp honey
- Arrange salmon in baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season the salmon with salt & pepper, and drizzle 1 Tbsp lemon olive oil over top.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 10 - 14 min, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small pan, saute shallots & garlic in 1 tsp lemon olive oil.
- Once they are sauted, add white wine, honey, balsamic and ground ginger.
- Cook for about 3 mins, until it begins to thicken.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over baked salmon.
Other recipes you might like