Tasty and Healthy!
- 1 cup tri-colored quinoa
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups kale
- 1 cup fennel, diced
- 1 sm. granny smith apple, sliced into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pecans
- 4 oz crumbled feta
- 1/2 tsp salt, (divided)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Pomegranate Quince Balsamic
- Rinse quinoa.
- In a medium pan, bring broth and quinoa to a boil, then lower heat and cover. Simmer until all broth absorbed, about 10 mins.
- Remove kale from stem, then coarsely chop.
- Put kale in bowl, add 1/4 tsp salt, lemon juice, & 1/2 tsp olive oil on kale. Massage kale for about 2 mins.
- In a large bowl, add quinoa, kale, fennel, apple, red onion, cranberries, pecans, and feta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the rest of the olive oil, balsamic, honey, dijon mustard, pepper, and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Pour over salad and mix together.
Other recipes you might like