- 4 cups cooked wild rice
- 2 cups turkey breast, cooked & chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in halves
- ½ cup green peppers, chopped
- ¾ cup green onions, chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup 18 yr Balsamic
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Pesto Olive Oil
- 2 tsp garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the wild rice, turkey, tomatoes, green pepper, green onion, and parsley.
- In another small bowl, combine the balsamic, olive oil, and garlic, mixing well.
- Pour over turkey mixture and toss.
Other recipes you might like