- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 can artichokes, quartered, drained
- ½ cup sun-dried tomotoes, julienne cut
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Mediterranean Blend Olive Oil, divided
- 3 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- salt & pepper
- Salt & pepper chicken.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp olive oil on med-high heat, then add chicken. Saute chicken for 3-4 mins, each side, until cooked through.
- Set aside on a plate.
- Add shallots, artichokes, sun-dried tomoates, capers, and garlic to pan. Saute for about 3-4 mins.
- Add chicken back to the pan.
- Add the balsamic, and cook for a minute more.
- Drizzle with 1 Tbsp olive oil, and fresh basil.
Excellent served over wild rice.
Other recipes you might like