Olive oil in baking, makes for the moistest cupcakes.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp fine salt
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup milk
- ½ stick (4 Tbsp) softened unsalted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp Honeybell Orange Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Line muffin tin with 8 liners.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and granulated sugar into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix olive oil, egg, and milk.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fill each cupcake liner ⅔ full with batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool cupcakes completely.
- In another bowl, combine softened butter, powdered sugar, and balsamic. Beat until frosting comes together.
- Transfer frosting to a piping bag and pipe onto cupcakes, or use a knife on cool cupcakes.
Other recipes you might like