- 1 lb fresh shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 ½ Tbsp Jalapeño Olive Oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp Honeybell Orange or Pineapple Balsamic
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp each, salt & pepper
- In a food processor, combine cilantro, lime juice, 1½ Tbsp jalapeño olive oil, balsamic, garlic, dijon mustard, chili powder, cayenne, salt & pepper. Pulse until ingredients are combined well.
- Heat 1 Tbsp jalapeño olive oil in a saucepan, add shrimp and saute until pink, and no longer translucent.
- Pour cilantro sauce into the pan.
- Warm sauce, about 1 min.
- Delicious served over rice.
Other recipes you might like